Insider Knowledge For Commercial Real Estate Investment And Development
Commercial real estate has always been a boom-and-bust industry. The key to success is taking swift advantage of opportunities while hedging against the risks. As a former commercial property broker, attorney Chris Bynum is uniquely qualified to provide legal support to remove barriers and protect your interests.
Bynum Law PLLC advises developers, investors, landlords, lenders and others in the Beaumont-Port Arthur area and the surrounding areas of Hardin, Jasper, Newton, and Orange Counties. Chris Bynum assists in every phase and facet, from market analysis and financing to construction and development.
A Former Broker Who Knows The Industry
Chris Bynum was a licensed Texas real estate broker for many years, earning the CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation. His broad experience included commercial real estate development, real estate finance and management of investment portfolios.
He has practiced law for 20 years, maintaining a focus on commercial real estate and related business law matters. Mr. Bynum delivers sophisticated consulting across the spectrum, including:
- Complex acquisitions
- Purchase negotiations and closings
- Project analysis
- Zoning, land use and regulatory compliance
- Construction contracts
- Commercial leasing and marketing
- Real estate banking
- Real estate investing
- Breach of contract, construction liens and other litigation
Representative Transactions and Litigation
- Represented developer/general partner/investor in $30 million public-private venture with U.S. Department of Navy to design and build a 330-unit housing project in Corpus Christi
- Represented developer in $90 million City of Omaha, Nebraska convention center hotel design/build contract
- Represented developer in construction defect claim on $10 million project
Paving The Way For Success
Chris Bynum provides comprehensive legal counsel for the entirety of your transaction or development project, including ongoing advice for managing your real estate investments. You will always work directly with Mr. Bynum.