Sophisticated Counsel In Business Law And Litigation
Conflicts and challenges arise at every stage of running a business. The key is knowing when to involve legal counsel, to protect your investment or to prevent a small problem from getting out of hand.
Chris Bynum can be your go-to attorney for all business and commercial legal issues. With more than 20 years of experience, he can capably handle everything from drafting contracts to complex commercial litigation. Bynum Law PLLC serves businesses large and small in the Beaumont-Port Arthur area and the surrounding areas of Hardin, Jasper, Newton, and Orange Counties.
A Business Lawyer With Business Sense
Chris Bynum has been a business owner and investor, as well as a commercial real estate broker. He understands the importance of a strong foundation for new businesses. He understands that the disruption and impact on the bottom line must be weighed when deciding whether to engage in litigation or settle the dispute and move on.
He brings that businessman mindset to all facets of business and commercial law:
- Entity formation and business planning
- Contracts and commercial transactions
- Corporate governance
- Partner and shareholder disputes
- Noncompete agreements
- Breach of contract litigation
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial leases and commercial property transactions
Representative Transactions And Litigation
- Represented seller in $4 million stock purchase agreement for oil and gas services company
- Represented outpatient surgical center in $10 million sale of business
- Counsel for franchisee in breach of contract lawsuit with national franchisor
Your General Business Counsel
Whether you are starting a business, embroiled in a dispute or planning your exit strategy, Bynum Law PLLC provides the trusted advice and responsive service you need. Chris Bynum personally handles all matters and values personal relationships with clients. He invests the time to become familiar with you and your business, to better serve your immediate and long-term interests.